Receive top-notch instruction on controlling and handcuffing individuals ranging from cooperative to combative people in a positive, encouraging, and healthy atmosphere.
• Protect yourself with legal, moral and ethical training from the experts
• Learn how to “own” suspects using the “Police Judo Method of Handcuffing”
|Dates:||Saturdays, Nov 7 and 14, 2020 |
(Two half-day training sessions)
|Time:||1000 hrs – 1400 hrs|
|Location:||POLICE JUDO HEADQUARTERS|
5487 Lane St., Burnaby, BC
|Price:||LETA members- $200|
Non-LETA members- $250
This event is open to all Law Enforcement including Police, Corrections, Sheriffs, CBSA, Loss Prevention, Private Security, Policing or Criminology Students, and Police Judo Students
The Law Enforcement Training Association (Police Judo) is the basis for this unique opportunity to learn the fine art of controlling and handcuffing an arrestee safely and effectively. You will acquire the skills to take down arrestees with consideration for maintaining a “duty of care” over them.
• Training handcuffs will be supplied
• Wear comfortable workout gear
• Certificates of Attendance will be issued